Saturday, May 28, 2011

With a fur baby at my feet

I write this. It's been a while. I now live in NYC (or close), and have recently acquired a ball of white fur named Pinkerton, a cat of great sweetness and love. He's about four years old, they found him on the street, and all he wants to do is cuddle, or be near his people. We're pretty certain he must have gotten lost, because he's too docile to have been a ferile cat for very long. But he makes us happy, and brings some more life into the apartment that is usually just used for eating take out, watching tv, and sleeping, as all parties involved are so pooped after work. So, thank you Pinkerton, now, go back to snoozing on my toes.



~Jen

1 comment:

That's So Missy said...

OH MY GOD!! I'm a nerd bucket. I just saw this. Heyyyy! You're so smart.