Wednesday, June 22, 2011

For Dirty Dirty Music

Today, I'm going to stand up and proudly say, "I have really shitty taste in music, and I don't care!" I'm only saying that because, I can't help but love pop music. Yes, I'm a 31 year old person that proudly blasts Britney in her bedroom. At the end of the day I'm proud that I can listen to whatever I like and dance in my bra and panties in my mirror alone. I'm glad that's still fun.  I will keep dancing till the world ends.


Also, this song is pretty amazing. These might just be my wedding vows. I'm not sure. I played this song like 500 or 12 times today. At any rate, I played it a lot. It will make you happy, and then it will blow your mind!

On a side note: I want to also mention how grateful I am for Yelp, which is swiftly becoming my favorite app on my iPhone. Yelp, I think you'll be taking over something soon...what? I don't know? But I love you!

No comments: