Friday, August 13, 2010

Auto Pilot

I've been really busy lately, which is a good thing. But today at work, I felt like I was suddenly hit with a ton of bricks; then someone dropped a piano on me, and Mike Tyson kicked me in the head for good measure. I was just really tired. I know that this is how a lot of people are everyday, and way worse than I am. I mean, I don't even have a family to worry about at the end of my days, and I still felt like a zombie today. I guess today I'm really grateful for all of the free coffee at work. I'm grateful that I didn't really need to talk to anyone. Because, my brain can barely function right now.I'm grateful that I get to go home and relax soon, or maybe go see a movie alone. Anything that doesn't involve me thinking sounds just awesome!

No comments: