Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Love Today

I fall in love daily. It's horrible, silly really. I suppose it's because people are just so darn fascinating to me, and also every person brings out something different in you. Or you find something you love about somebody, or love about yourself when you're  with that person. I don't mean "love, love" I mean even like "friendship love". Either way, love is awesome! These are some of the ways I really love to love! (This might very well be the gayest thing ever written.)

Some people bring out the child in you and you can act really silly around them, Like they'd make you want to build tents in the living room, and get every flashlight in the house out, and go inside that tent with every book, blanket, and pillow you have and frigging laugh so hard your stomach hurts, and you piss yourself a little. Just somebody so silly, I could say "Hey, let's take a bath in our bathing suits together like we we're five!" they'd be like, "you're crazy, but let's do it!! You bring the ducky, I'll bring the bubbles."

 Then there are some people who help to relax you, like you could just sit in a park all day, Or maybe at the beach... in the sun, with the waves crashing at your feet. They bring a quiet to your head and you can snuggle with them all day in bed. They'll tickle your back and rub your head. You could talk to them, but they are the kind of people where it's not necessary for words to be said, because everything is said in a look, a friendly smile, or a gentle touch. 

Some people make you think, Those are the people that make me weak, the ones I can play idea tennis with...who serve the ball back. The ones who inspire you to write, sing, dance or paint. Even make a business plan. People that think outside the box.

Some just makes you horny, those are fun too. Who doesn't like a little playtime? A good kiss and hugs too. I mean if they happen to cup a boob, that's fine too. A good cupping never hurt me, and it never hurt you.

Some are lovely for the things they do everyday, for just being really consistent and kind, and that every time you go out, you always have a great time. They treat their friends and family well, they treat your friends well too. The "All the little things" person. That is the most important person of all. May we all be so lucky to have at least one of those, even if it is "just a friend". 

People are delightful! I'm so very grateful for all of the many ways I can fall in love, for my friendship or otherwise. Because when you make love, you have love and then you can't get smitten by love. Love should always be something active. It's everywhere! There's lots of it! You should make as much of it as you can. Be grateful for all of the love you have, and all the love you give.   

No comments: