Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm so sorry!

I have not been a very good blogger, mainly because all these great things are happening in my life, and I keep forgetting. I'm pretty sure that all of the wonderful things that keep coming at me are because I've been grateful for what I had, and the universe and thanking me for me thanking it, and giving me presents. But not presents such as a Wii, more like a job in my city of choice, super understanding bosses who are willing to keep me on the schedule till we figure out if this new job is a good fit, supportive boyfriend, friends and family, and a new outlook on how my life might be. I feel like the more positive I am, the more grateful I am for what I already have, the better everything is, even if it hasn't changed a bit. Ive just got to keep on keepin on, and things will be better than ever.

No comments: