Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Bright Side

It's hard to look on the bright side of things when they get suddenly super shitty all at once (you know, dealing with a bug infestation of your living quarters while you wait for your super late period to come and feel like your going to go insane, along with people starting to question your choice of taking a new job you're very excited about, not huge things, but enough to make someone freak out a little bit after a few 17 hour days of work in a row) but after being positive for so long, it makes it a bit easier. So today, I was grateful that I have been forced into really getting rid of a lot of clothes I don't need. I will donate them. They will make some other person happy. I will lose tons of weight and get new hotter, hipper clothes. I kept saying I WILL find a job in the city, and then I did. It's like meditation. Try it with someone you want with all your heart. I want with all my heart to be thin and beautiful. And I will be. I will.

No comments: