Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hello!

If you are reading this, you are either curious, grateful, bored, killing time, addicted to your smart phone, or a supportive friend of ours that was badgered into stopping by. In any case, welcome! As the name implies, this blog will be dedicated to all things positive. We hope by thinking, ourselves, of at least one thing a day for which we are grateful, we can booster a new hope and love for life. Cheesy sounding, we know, and we are all fairly jaded people in general, which is all the more reason to embark on a project such as this. Being positive, being able to not sweat the small stuff and make it through the large takes some big cojones, big contented cojones, and that is our mission: to grown some happy cojones. Sure, there will be days that are full of royal suckage, but even on those days, you can find just one thing for which you are thankful, even if it's that you've gotten through that trial or tribulation and get to pass the hell out, or have finally made your way to a glass of wine. It's different for everyone. And so is this blog.

Because we want everyone to join in, please make sure that any comments you might make contain one thing for which you are grateful on the day you are posting. We would love to see comments that are simply that, what you're thankful for that day, but feedback is also great.


And with that, here we are, the first grateful post, July 1st, 2010:


I am grateful for realizing how much I am loved, which was my impetus for creating this blog.






What are you grateful for today?

~Jen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for friends who inspire me and others to do good things.

That's So Missy said...

I am grateful when I smile at someone on the Subway or street, and they smile back! It fills me up with so much joy, I can't even quite explain it.

PMD said...

I'm grateful for the experiences that have made me who I am today.

The Cynical Optimist said...

This is great, guys! Spread the word!

The Molecular Alchemist said...

I'm grateful that the Last Airbender is over...but I would be even MORE grateful if Shamalan never made another movie again!