Saturday, July 24, 2010

Love love love

When I get home, I am greeted by the squealing and yelping of two crazy pups. Every time. Buster, the beagle puppy, cries as though he thought you were never coming back and that you've been gone for years. Maggie shows you a toy, and give you her butt to scratch, after she's smelled your hair, of course. Oliver, the fluffy orange cat, flirts at everyone with his tail, pleading for pets, and Fuzzy just waits for someone to come pet her (but not brush her, she'll bite you). These four furry friends give so much unconditional love, that being with them makes you forget every care in the world. They make my life so much better, every day, and every day I am grateful that they are in my life, along with all the fluffy family members we've loved and lost along the way: Butch, Adam, Evie, Muffin, Gizzmo, Stormy, Fievel, Mama, Cinnamon, Annie, and Sammie. I miss them all, and I hope that they are having a ball on the other side of the rainbow bridge.

1 comment:

That's So Missy said...

I'm grateful that my life will be normal soon. I'm grateful for Bootleg DVD!